Recheio cash and carry

recheio cash and carry

How to buy from Recheio?

Wide assortment of quality Private Brands, with a certified development process and a price differential. Visit Recheio Online, a service that makes shopping easier, faster and more comfortable. Sign in or create an account and start now to buy online. Find the nearest store for your convenience.

Which is the biggest cash-and-carry chain in Portugal?

Franchise in Azores Recheio is the biggest cash-and-carry chain of stores operating in Portugal. This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources.

When did Jerónimo Martins buy Recheio?

In 1988, the group Jerónimo Martins acquired 60% of Recheio while buying the remaining 40% in 1989. In 1990, the group purchased a cash-and-carry store called Arminho in Braga and bought a store from Riberalves on Torres Vedras .

When did Jerónimo Martins buy Recheio?

In 1988, the group Jerónimo Martins acquired 60% of Recheio while buying the remaining 40% in 1989. In 1990, the group purchased a cash-and-carry store called Arminho in Braga and bought a store from Riberalves on Torres Vedras .

What is the history of Recheio?

The company was born in Figueira da Foz in 1972, with the concept of auto-service for owners of small and medium commercial stores. In 1984, the company opened stores in Viseu and in 1986 in Aveiro and Vila Real . In 1988, the group Jerónimo Martins acquired 60% of Recheio while buying the remaining 40% in 1989.

Postagens relacionadas: