- What are analyststarget prices for Uber Technologiesstock?
- How much of Ubers stock is owned by institutions?
- What is Uber Technologies?
- Should you avoid Uber Technologies (UBR) stock?
- What are analystsprice targets for Uber Technologies?
- What is the price targets for Uber stock?
- Who sold Uber Technologies company stock in the last year?
- How much does Uber Technologies make a year?
- What percentage of Uber shares are owned by institutional investors?
- Who holds Uber Technologiesstock?
- How many shares of Uber does Morgan Stanley own?
- How much did Uber (Uber) raise in its IPO?
- What technology does Uber use to operate its app?
- Is Uber Technologies (Uber) A good investment?
- What is Uber doing with programming languages and technologies?
- What does Uber mean?
- What are the Technical Signals for Uber stock?
- Why did Uber stock surge 11% in September 21?
- Is Uber A buy or sell signal?
- How did Uber’s guidance change for the third quarter?
What are analyststarget prices for Uber Technologiesstock?
37 equities research analysts have issued 1-year target prices for Uber Technologies stock. Their forecasts range from $34.00 to $82.00. On average, they expect Uber Technologies stock price to reach $63.83 in the next year. This suggests a possible upside of 11.7% from the stocks current price.
How much of Ubers stock is owned by institutions?
71.02% of the stock of Uber Technologies is held by institutions. High institutional ownership can be a signal of strong market trust in this company. Earnings for Uber Technologies are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.06) to ($0.60) per share.
What is Uber Technologies?
Uber Technologies is a global company that is transforming the ride-sharing and meal delivery markets. After a much-hyped debut on May 10, 2019, Uber stock is one of the most watched IPO stocks...
Should you avoid Uber Technologies (UBR) stock?
Uber Technologies, Inc. holds several negative signals and is within a very wide and falling trend, so we believe it will still perform weakly in the next couple of days or weeks. We therefore hold a negative evaluation of this stock.
What are analystsprice targets for Uber Technologies?
According to 11 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Uber Technologies has an average price target of $62.09 with a high of $76.00 and a low of $48.00. Below is a summary of how these 11 analysts rated Uber Technologies over the past 3 months.
What is the price targets for Uber stock?
The high price target for UBER is $80.00 and the low price target for UBER is $34.00. There are currently 10 hold ratings and 27 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus rating of Buy..
Who sold Uber Technologies company stock in the last year?
Company insiders that have sold Uber Technologies company stock in the last year include Cayman 2 Ltd Sb, Dara Khosrowshahi, Jill Hazelbaker, and Tony West. View insider buying and selling activity for Uber Technologies or view top insider-selling stocks.
How much does Uber Technologies make a year?
Uber Technologies has a market capitalization of $89.30 billion and generates $11.14 billion in revenue each year. The ride-sharing company earns $-6,768,000,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or ($3.86) on an earnings per share basis. How many employees does Uber Technologies have? Uber Technologies employs 22,800 workers across the globe.
What technology does Uber use to operate its app?
Is Uber Technologies (Uber) A good investment?
Uber Technologies (UBER) explosive growth and constant controversy made it one of the most fascinating companies to emerge over the past decade. The firm, founded in 2009, soon grew to become the highest valued private startup company in the world.
What is Uber doing with programming languages and technologies?
But the key is that technologies and programming languages are just a means for Uber to meet its business goal - to provide fast and convenient taxi-hailing services. So, dont be deceived.
What does Uber mean?
Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American technology company. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental.