Hertz rent a car
- What are the benefits of Hertz Rent a car?
- Where to go in your Hertz rental car in the USA?
- What kind of trucks does Hertz Rent?
- What is the Hertz Dream Cars® Collection?
- Why rent a Hertz vehicle for Lyft or Uber?
- What is Hertz Car Rental?
- Do I need insurance when I rent a car with Hertz?
- What happens if my car is damaged in a Hertz rental?
- What is the Hertz Dream Collection in London?
- Can you buy a dream car at Hertz?
- What is the minimum age for Hertz Dream Collection rentals?
What are the benefits of Hertz Rent a car?
• Savings^ on the base rate for the Hertz rentals. • Unlimited mileage. • To most car classes. • To rentals of 3 days or more. • To rates with without coverages, Inclusive Light & All Inclusive for rentals.
Where to go in your Hertz rental car in the USA?
There are ten different states considered to be in the official territory of the Appalachian Mountains, so take your pick on where to go in your Hertz rental car in the United States. Other notable route options are the Blue Ridge Parkway, far and away one of the most gorgeous routes you can take.
What kind of trucks does Hertz Rent?
Across the US, our range contains the iconic Dodge Ram 1500 and Ford F250, as well as the Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. Reserve your truck now, to get your job done. Hertz has the right rental car for your adventure.
What is the Hertz Dream Cars® Collection?
Select a high-performance luxury vehicle from the Hertz Dream Cars ® Collection, a premium upscale vehicle from our Prestige Collection, a muscle car from our Adrenaline Collection, or a fuel-efficient electric or hybrid vehicle from our Green Traveler Collection. Start building your trip into an unforgettable one.
Why rent a Hertz vehicle for Lyft or Uber?
Whether you’re waiting for your current vehicle to be repaired, or just looking to save big on car maintenance, additional insurance, mileage, and more, a Hertz vehicle comes with benefits that will save you money and time. Learn more about what you can look forward to with a Hertz rental for Lyft or Uber and how to get started.
What is Hertz Car Rental?
Based in Florida, The Hertz Corporation has approximately 12,000 locations worldwide and is the second-largest car rental company in the United States. Found in 1918, they are also one of the oldest rental companies in the country. In addition to their namesake brand, they also run the Dollar, Firefly, and Thrifty car rental services. 1
Do I need insurance when I rent a car with Hertz?
When you rent with Hertz, you don’t need additional insurance because our Loss Damage Waiver coverage is included in your rental rate. This means all vehicle damage to your Hertz rental car is covered* – regardless of who is at fault.
What happens if my car is damaged in a Hertz rental?
This means all vehicle damage to your Hertz rental car is covered* – regardless of who is at fault. There’s no need to file a claim with your personal auto insurance or any deductible for you to pay to Hertz. Have a problem on the road?