- What is Ajax in Java?
- What does the $Ajax () function return?
- What is the description of an Ajax request?
- What is the difference between Ajax and XML?
- How does Ajax work in the IDE?
- What is the difference between Ajax and jQuery?
- Is Ajax a scripting language?
- What is the full form of Ajax?
- What happens when a return statement is used in a function?
- How to return an object from a function?
- What are the return statements that break the function execution?
- How do I return a value from a function in Python?
- What is a jQuery Ajax request?
- What type of data does Ajax send?
- What is Ajax model in web design?
What is Ajax in Java?
What does the $Ajax () function return?
The $.ajax() function returns the XMLHttpRequest object that it creates. Normally jQuery handles the creation of this object internally, but a custom function for manufacturing one can be specified using the xhr option.
What is the description of an Ajax request?
Description: Perform an asynchronous HTTP (Ajax) request. A string containing the URL to which the request is sent. A set of key/value pairs that configure the Ajax request.
What is the difference between Ajax and XML?
In the purest sense, the user would never know that anything was even transmitted to the server. XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used. AJAX is a web browser technology independent of web server software.
How does Ajax work in the IDE?
HTTP Server monitor displays in the IDE This concludes the Introduction to Ajax. Hopefully by now you realize that Ajax is simply exchanging information over HTTP in the background, and updating that page dynamically based on the results.
What happens when a return statement is used in a function?
When a return statement is used in a function body, the execution of the function is stopped. If specified, a given value is returned to the function caller.
How to return an object from a function?
What are the return statements that break the function execution?
The following return statements all break the function execution: The return statement is affected by automatic semicolon insertion (ASI). No line terminator is allowed between the return keyword and the expression. is transformed by ASI into: The console will warn unreachable code after return statement.
How do I return a value from a function in Python?
If you want the function to return a value, you can use a data type (such as int, string, etc.) instead of void, and use the return keyword inside the function: